“Molokini Snorkel/Snuba”

and up
Molokini Sail and Snorkel Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take a snorkel trip to Molokini or Coral Gardens and discover a rainbow of tropical fish and beautiful coral reefs on either our Morning or Afternoon Snorkel Tours. We provide everything you need to make this the most memorable day of your Hawaii vacation! Bring the entire family because, "there's fun for everyone aboard Four Winds II".The Four Winds II is known as, "The Boat for Fun Lovers". Enjoy your day in comfort, aboard our 55ft catamaran, equipped with amenities like: Glass Bottom Viewing room, water-slide, on-board restrooms, Shaded Cabin and Shaded Upper Deck, a large open deck for the sun worshipers, continental breakfast, BBQ lunch ( grilled onboard), open bar,juice and filtered water, snorkel gear and instruction, boogie boards, flotation gear, marine naturalist and more!
Thousand Oaks, California
“Molokini Snorkel/Snuba”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Brennan and his crew were amazing. We had 8 people and had an amazing time. Great fun, food and an afternoon and Molokini topped it off. Great job! Your California Friends.

Visited July 2012

Chicago, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“take the morning tour”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I had been debating all week long whether or not to do the morning or afternoon tour and in the end I was very glad to have done the morning tour. On the day we went out, the swells picked up considerably by the afternoon, to the point where several people on our boat got sick. If you want to be sure of making it out to Molokini, take the morning tour. If you're not a morning person (like I am), I would recommend doing this tour early in your trip while you're still getting used to the time zone change.

The catamaran itself is very nice and spacious and even though we had 100+ people on our tour, never felt crowded at all. There is also ample amounts of shade on the boat so if you're wary of sunlight (like I am) you will never feel uncomfortable. The crew were all also super friendly and did their best to make sure everyone felt as comfortable as possible. We also loved the breakfast and BBQ lunch. As vegetarians, we were very happy to see garden burgers provided.

As far as Molokini itself, it is beautiful and worth seeing at least once. The water is crystal clear and we were not disappointed by the quality of the snorkeling.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank polyglot23
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome, gotta pay extra for snuba!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Snuba snuba snuba! There is nothing like it! The crew is amazing, the snuba instructor is awesome and Molokini is gorgeous.

1 Thank BrandyLeeBC
Lewisville Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Four Winds II Snorkel tour”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We had a blast on the Four Winds II snorkel tour to Molokini. The crew did their best to make us feel welcome and comfortable. We met some great people, enjoyed the snorkeling and would definitely repeat this tour on our next visit. Don't miss out. The photographer Trey took some awesome family photos as well as including footage of local wildlife. All in all a winner.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Jo Ann C
Cranbury, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Snorkling Fun with a Hilarious Captain”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

On our honeymoon my husband and I decided to try a snorkeling excursion with the Four Winds II. The Four Winds is a spacious catamaran that doesn't fit the least bit crowded despite the number of people aboard. The excursion takes you to Molokini (A Volcanic Crater) to go snorkeling. On our snorkel trip we rode out to Molokini but it was too windy and deemed unsafe to snorkel in the crater, so we traveled to the Coral Gardens. I was not disappointed because we at least got to see the crater and still got to go snorkeling.

The Four Winds offers many additions which made the trip worth while. First, they serve your breakfast of bagels, fresh fruit and juice in the morning. Also, for lunch there was BBQ, the chicken and pulled pork were delicious. The open bar of beer and I think wine was also a plus. The voyage also offers the renting of wet suits, underwater cameras, and snuba for additional fees. The photographer on board (his name escapes me) was very nice and took some fantastic photos of us snorkeling which we purchased at the end of the ride.

The crew was fantastic. the Voyage was even more fun due to our sea loving captain, John, who was absolutely hilarious!! I had an unfortunate allergic reaction to the wet suit I was wearing and the crew was concerned and accommodating to my needs. I was able to rinse off with fresh water, was given benedryl and some ice- I was feeling better in no time.

I would definitely recommend a Snorkel Trip on the Four Winds II. The catamaran ride was fun and exciting, the crew fantastic, the lunch delicious, not to mention the beautiful sea life we were able to see- we even saw a turtle!!

Visited May 2012