I went to Maui for a 10 day kiteboarding class and it bombed. The weather and wind weren't notified, but Scott and his wife are awesome with recommendations when things don't work out. The hostel offers a family like atmosphere. I met friends from Korea, Turkey, France, Spain, New Zealand, Canada and the states. The tv was only on twice and it was when I turned it on the entire time I was there. It's a clean quiet place where you can always find someone to pal around with. The swedes were a blast and I will stay intouch with many of the Europeans I was lucky enough to befriend. I will be back when my wife and I visit Maui because a vacation ( holiday) is about the experience, not the destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku