I'm not a huge hosteling person, I've stayed in a few here and there. I think everyone knows your experience at a hostel in Europe is going to be much better than one in the US. This hostel is no exception. The staff was super friendly and very helpful with local information. I actually stayed at 3 of the hostels on Maui and this was by far the best one. If your not familiar with Maui you should know that the location of this hostel is in Town and will be the farthest away from the beaches an several of the attractions so you will definitely want to have a car. There's several bathrooms, and a kitchen for use shared use, but I can't speak to how convenient it is, since I was only there to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku