“Great time for the whole family”

Maui Zipline Company
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We got same day reservations at 830am. Our guides- Matt, Kevin and Dan, were great- super friendly, cracking jokes left and right, keeping the mood super loose, as some of us in the group were first timers and a little nervous( including myself and my family).
There were 5 ziplines and it took about 1.5- 2 hrs for our group( ten of us ) to go through them. The first zip line was at 50 ft, which is the highest height of the five towers.
This is my first time for my whole family, including my sons, who are 8 and 10 yrs old. After the first zip line, it got better and easier. This is a lot coming from me, as I am averse to heights. My sons enjoyed themselves. The guides really made it easy and fun. Emphasizing on safety, but keeping the atmosphere lighthearted and entertaining.
There were great views of the mountains and the ocean. Remember to bring a camera, maybe even a camera/smartphone stabilizer- something so you can hold it in one hand. I tried holding my iPhone on one hand but it was hard.
I highly recommend this place to those who have done the whole beach and pool thing and want to be a little adventurous but not too extreme.

1  Thank Justin L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,049)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"amazing experience"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2014

So, at first I was disappointed because I thought I would be zip lining through the jungle. (It was a big circle over a plantation). The disappointment did not last. As soon as we started, the disappointment was gone. No one in my family new what to expect and we were a little apprehensive. This is where the best part comes in.....THE GUIDES. They are freakin' awesome!!! Seriously. They got you to do it without pressuring anyone and making you feel good about yourself as well. They made you feel like you were all in this together. I could not say enough about the guides. If you have children or your a little bit afraid, you should definitely try it here. Our entire family had fun. Its great that the kids could actually do this. Everywhere else we have been, they weren't allowed because they didn't weigh enough. They could finally do it.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Fabulous! I was voted MIZ, most improved zipliner! From panic mode on my first try - to expert by my last. The guides were fabulous! Keoki and Marky Mark and Surfer Dude! Highlight of our trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Our guides Billy, Dan and Darren were very knowledgeable, professional and most of all fun. They turned an adventure of zip lining into an informative adventure about hawaii's trees, plants and landmarks. They took our frightened 6 year old daughter and turned her into a zip lining maniac. A 100% must do when on Maui! Thanks Dan, Darren and Billy!
-Chris, Erin and Taylor
(From Oahu)

See more reviews
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Our family was in Hawaii for the first time, looking for once-in-a-lifetime experiences along the way. We found one at Maui Zipline! Our guides were Trey, Billy, Carl and Mark, and they made our afternoon so fun! We ranged in age from 6 to 44, and the adventure was amazing for all ages. Our guides weren't just guides...they were involved, interactive and entertaining, all the while keeping us safe and happy! I would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a few hours away from the beach or pool. The pictures and memories you will leave with will be unforgettable!