“What a great trip!”

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great trip!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We had a wonderful trip! Our guides Chev, Drew, and Dan were all amazing guides. We loved our time with Maui Zipline!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Krae333

Sacramento, CA
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great fun for any age”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I was very impressed with the staff at Maui Zipline located in the Maui Tropical Plantation. And it was FUN! The guys were very safety-conscious and obviously wanted to make it a fun experience for all of us first-timers. I watched one of the crew reassure a young Down's Syndrome boy without talking down to him or minimizing his feelings and help him have an excellent experience. On the other end, they were also very helpful to me, a senior woman, and made me feel very welcome on the adventure. There are ziplines more challenging, I hear, but this was fun, exciting, and easily accessible for families and seniors alike.

Visited May 2014
Wahiawa, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Maui Zipline Company”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I called over the phone to book our zip line tour and it went as smooth as possible. I was reluctant at first because of the $110 fee per person but after a lot of shopping around I found out that Maui Zip line Co. has one of the lowest fees on the island. The surrounding mountains looked great and the actual location of the Zip lines was also great. Our guides were Jake, Ryan, and Chevis. They were professional and made sure that everyone was safe. Most importantly they were hilarious and definitely made the tour more fun than I thought it could have been. Me and wife had a great time and we left saying that it was more than worth it. If you come to Maui I highly recommend a zip line tour at the Maui Zip line Co.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Joshua G
“Maui Zip Lining”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Wes, Kolt & Evan were our zip lining guides and they were so entertaining while making us feel safe at the same time. Such a great experience!

“Great family activity!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We booked via phone after some hiccups with the website. The service over the phone was great and I was emailed my confirmation without further issue. I balked at $110 per person even for the kids. After we were done I can confidently say it was well worth it. It is not the most spectacular setting or death defying lines but if you have small kids who are right at the minimums, the guides made them feel like they were the group leaders. We had Kolt, Koa and Jake who were 1st class. They were funny but professional while keeping your safety first. I whole heatedly endorse Maui Zipline Company even if they did give me grief for being a Seahawks fan...a World Champion Seahawks fan!

Visited April 2014