“Perfect Zip Line For Kids”

Maui Zipline Company
Shelby, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Perfect Zip Line For Kids”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I took my 8 year old daughter here while on vacation. It was the first time either one of us did a zip-line. It was an awesome experience. Best of all were the three guides --- Koa, Kaulana and Jake. All three made it a fun experience....but put safety first. They were great with the kids in our group telling jokes and hamming it up. But not for a second were they unsafe and in fact quite the opposite --- I had no clue what I was doing and by the end of the day I was "sticking the landing". A really cool and unique family experience with some beautiful views.

NYC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect Primer for first timers or kids!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This zipline is perfect if you are afraid or new to ziplining. The staff adds a tremendous amount to this experience and their chemistry was super fun. They are accommodating, patient and knowledgeable ( I asked them an obscure question about a tree in Hana, and they knew exactly what it was). As laid back as they seem, they are super serious about your safety. I was confident that I was safe (as safe as I could be on a zipline). Thanks again Spencer, Ion, John Hightower and eek-forgot-your-name.

The lines themselves are relatively short, but the price is half of what we would have paid at other ziplines. I would not suggest this for an experienced zipliner who is looking for long, fast runs.

Tulare, California
“It was so thrilling and fun!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

It was awesome! Our tour guides Jake, Kaulana and Chevis were great and funny! I can't wait to come back!!

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“MUST DO!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had an awesome time, even our tiny 7 year old loved it. The guides were so much fun, thanks Koa, Spencer, and Jake. Worth the money, wish it was longer though.

NV
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Fun & Exhilerating”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

There were 6 of us in a group who traveled to Maui to celebrate a 40th birthday. Ziplining was how the birthday girl wanted to bring in the big number. Our guides were amazing. They were entertaining, funny, engaging, and knew how to interact with all of us. One thing I appreciated is that the joking stopped when they recognized one person in our party was getting a little nervous and they had her sit down and focus on breathing.
They took safety seriously, but knew how to have fun doing it.
This place is perfect for beginners and families. If you're looking for high-intensity, adrenaline-junky speeds and heights... then this may not be the ziplining tour for you. If you're looking to have fun, do something new and exciting with people who are fun and safe - then book your tour today!