“Fun and Exciting!”

Maui Zipline Company
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My family and I visited Maui Zipline in July. I've gotta say we had the best time. The staff: Koa, Keola and Spencer made it so fun and exciting for us first timers! The group we were with were hilarious as well. The Scenery is beautiful and the lines weren't too scarey! I'd visit again. Price was reasonable. Thanks guys for a memorable adventure!

There are newer reviews for Maui Zipline Company

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The above rating is according to my 7 year old daughter. My husband took ziplining for the first time with Maui Zipline. This is a great place for a first time zipliner. Five different lines all relatively short but still exciting. The scariest part was standing on the first platform while it swayed in the wind. I have to compliment the guides for both making it fun and for the emphasis on safety. There was never a single person (including the guides) that wasn't clipped to at least one line. One of the guides had to go out to rescue my daughter who didn't weigh enough to make it all the way (wind against her). They did it so quickly that her fear quickly evaporated. All three guides were great unfortunately only K2 and Cory's name stuck.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

It was our first time ziplining and I am scared of heights so I was nervous. Our guides Keoni & Keola made the experience fun, interesting & funny. They were very entertaining and made me feel at ease. After the first zipline I had no problem & I wanted more. This zipline was close to where I was staying & the most inexpensive I could find. The whole experience was awesome! Definitely NO REGRETS.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I'm a 60 year old grandma who can check zip line off of my bucket list. My sister-inlaw and I had a blast......we can say that we're experienced "zippers" now. Too much fun!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Maui Zipline made this mom a hero for the day.
My daughters were begging me to go ziplining on our Hawaiian trip, and I wanted this to be memorable. However, as a mom, I had safety concerns. Little did my girls know that I checked out the safety standards of the course and company and found them to be excellent. The course and people focus on safety and their "daring" ziplining experience turned out to be one that we all were completely comfortable with. I was able to follow their ziplining from below and photograph everything from the comfort of my chair. The instructors were wonderful and very attentive to each guest. My daughters had a wonderful experience being daredevils for the day. These guys were terrific! Highly recommend using them!