“Fun zip line and dinner cruise”

Maui Zipline Company
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We signed up for about 3 or 4 things when we went and everything went as planned. We didn't have any problems. It made our trip even more relaxing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My sister talked me into ziplining... it was something we both wanted to try and figured that Hawaii was a special place to do it. The Maui Zipline Company is awesome! Our instructors - Kevin, Josh and Kiwi - kept us entertained (they really made us laugh), were super attentive and thorough. We had a blast. The ziplines are located on the beautiful Maui Tropical Plantation and it makes for a special experience as you zipline over tropical plants, bananas, and pineapples... We had a few kids in our group too and they had a great time. Everyone was grinning from ear to ear. I highly recommend this experience!

3  Thank AnnieInVirginia
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Before booking a tour, I read the reviews on here and they are exactly right - the staff is incredible - from the woman behind the desk, to the tour guides - we had Kevin, Wes, and Chris. They were all so welcoming and fun!! My husband and I went with our soon to be 20yr old and our 8 year old and we all loved it!! I am a photographer and really appreciated being able to bring my SLR digital camera - lots of photo ops - the scenery is beautiful - and the zipline itself is very smooth - I had no fear of damaging my camera. None of us had ever ziplined before and this was the perfect place to go - and the only place to go with our 8 year old. The other places required kids to be 10 - this place is age 5 and has a weight requirement of 50 lbs. Since I had never done this before, my only real fear was of having a falling sensation - similar to going down a hill on a rollercoaster - so I was pleasantly surprised since I didn't feel that at all! The other thing I loved was being able to go in pairs since the lines are parallel, so it was nice knowing that our 8 year old always had one of us going at the same time. Not only is this tour extremely fun, it was educational as well. My 8 year old went back to school today and shared with the class something she learned there - that berries have seeds on the inside, not the outside. So a strawberry is not actually a berry since the seeds are on the outside. Her class found that very interesting and is doing more research on the topic. Until this, surf lessons were the girls favorite thing we had done, but afterwards, on the way to the airport when I asked, it changed to ziplining!
The only regret that I have is that we didn't book this at the beginning of our stay - the guides had so much information about great places to visit on the island and recommended a place for us to go for lunch that we loved! We will definitely go back the next time we visit Maui!!

3  Thank Angela B
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I took my daughter and we had a great time. The people running this place are outstanding. We were with a group that ranged in age from 6 to 50+. The guides made sure everyone had fun. Definitely worth the time and money.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Maui Zipline Co is a great outfitter especially if you are traveling with small children. Our kids always wanted to go ziplining but our 7 year old was never old enough to meet the age or weight requirments, until now. They made sure that everyone has a great time and safety is always #1. I was a little more apprehensive but our guides assured us that it will be all fun and safe. We had a blast! We would definitely do it again with Maui Zipline!