“Good Value, Friendly Staff, Decent Golf Course”
Review of Kahili Golf Course

Kahili Golf Course
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
St. Paul, MN
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Good Value, Friendly Staff, Decent Golf Course”
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Playing golf on Maui can be expensive. I always go for the Twilight Rates to save some money. Kahili had the best rate of $55 (with cart) beginning at 2:30 pm. I called them and they said just show up as the course will not be busy at that time. I rented their Nike Sasquatch clubs for $30. They did not feel as good as my new Adams resting back in MN but they were playable. The cart had to be back in by 6:00 pm. I arrived early and they let me tee off at 2:15 pm. I easily finished 18 holes by 5:15 pm playing alone and I screwed around a little bit. I was treated very well by the staff. Very friendly. The cart came with a cooler of ice and a damp cloth to clean the clubs. The course was in good shape. It is not a high dollar resort course but I had good lies in the fairway and the greens were true and great views from almost every hole. In short, a good value for $55 or for that matter $75 at their 1:00 pm rate.

4 Thank Spade22