“Challenging course, good value”
Review of Kahili Golf Course

Kahili Golf Course
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Toronto
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Challenging course, good value”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The course is in good shape and the staff are very attentive. We played for $75 after 1:00 and I enjoyed it. The trade winds were blowing so it was tough to keep the ball on the fairway. A good course but don't take inexperienced golfers here.

Visited January 2012

Orlando, Florida
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Fun, great value, would play again and again!”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Formerly Sandalwood when I lived there, it's still in great shape and fun to play, For $75, it's a bargain if you aren't a kama'aina. Somewhat undulating fairways with wind in play on most holes on most days. I highly recommend it!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank sasakidalem
Roanoke, VA
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“A wonderful outing!”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

The course is known for the winds of central Maui, but today the winds were lighter than normal until well after noon. Teed off about 8:45am and was done by 12:30pm. Not many playing today, so was able to take my time and enjoy the marvelous scenery! Had lunch at the restaurant which was great!. Course was in very good condition. Greens held nicely and putt very true. Staff was very nice and helpful.
We visit Maui every other year and have played Kahili each time since it is a beautiful location and the rates are very reasonable. Need to play early however as the winds do take control in the afternoon.

Visited June 2011
3 Thank PSENo1
Bella Vista, Arkansas
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 181 helpful votes
“A nice course and a Maui bargain”
Reviewed December 25, 2010

The clubhouse was very nice; as was the pro shop. The course was well groomed and beautiful. The greens were fast and undulated; not evil. And yes we went for the high risk/high reward on #7.

The $75 green fee (before 12/20) and the $30 club rental (New Adams), was a Maui bargain. We got rained on for a hole. And it was overcast the whole round. But would gladly play the course again.

2 Thank Slyclone
St. Paul, MN
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Good Value, Friendly Staff, Decent Golf Course”
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Playing golf on Maui can be expensive. I always go for the Twilight Rates to save some money. Kahili had the best rate of $55 (with cart) beginning at 2:30 pm. I called them and they said just show up as the course will not be busy at that time. I rented their Nike Sasquatch clubs for $30. They did not feel as good as my new Adams resting back in MN but they were playable. The cart had to be back in by 6:00 pm. I arrived early and they let me tee off at 2:15 pm. I easily finished 18 holes by 5:15 pm playing alone and I screwed around a little bit. I was treated very well by the staff. Very friendly. The cart came with a cooler of ice and a damp cloth to clean the clubs. The course was in good shape. It is not a high dollar resort course but I had good lies in the fairway and the greens were true and great views from almost every hole. In short, a good value for $55 or for that matter $75 at their 1:00 pm rate.

4 Thank Spade22