“Highlight of our trip”

Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline features Maui's longest, most thrilling rides with unparalleled views of both the North and South shores, as well as majestic Haleakala. Centrally located in the West Maui mountains, our canopy adventure includes 8 ziplines ranging from a 250 ft. warm up to a 3,600 ft. monster! With over 2.5 miles of ziplining excitement and incredible panoramic views of The Valley Isle (Maui), this is sure to be a highlight of your vacation!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New Orleans, la
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

If you are planning on doing a zipline tour in Maui, look no further, this is the one that you need to do. The tour guides were awesome. They kept the tour fun and exciting and were really knowledgeable not only about ziplining, but were really passionate about their home. They offered suggestions for other activities and places to eat. I have ziplined in Costa Rica a few years ago and this was way better. The lines are longer, the harnesses are comfortable and the guides are AMAZING! You would be crazy to miss out on this while in Maui!

1 Thank Jenrs

Ka'anapali, Hawaii
“Best Zip Ever!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great zipline - and we have done many! My husband and two kids loved the experience. Alika (sp?) and the other guides were enthusiastic, energetic and knowledgeable. Kept us all safe. Beautiful views. Longest lines and beautiful views are very true statements. Loved that they set up at each line and you leave off and enter back to land on platforms.

“Exhilarating!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I .... With our four teens...enjoyed our first zip line experience! Great views, thrilling rides, and a fun crew!!!!
Thanks, guys!

San Francisco, California, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome team, stunning views”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The staff at Flyin Hawaiian were all top notch blokes. Zip lining is a lot of fun! Fantastic views, great value.

Visited July 2013
“Must-See, Must Do Experience!!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just got back from an 11 day trip to Maui, and this was by far one of the coolest things we did. My wife and I have done one zipline before, in Puerto Rico, and this one was definitely better. We also had my sister and my parents with us on their first time. They loved it as well. My parents are in their mid-50s and handled it with no problem. The guides were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and safe. This zipline boasts the second largest line in the world, after one in Alaska and the other 7 lines are all impressive as well. We had spectacular views of the North and South shores, as well as Mt. Haleakala across the valley. If you want to get a layout of the land this is the way to do it. Take my advice and pay the extra $30 or whatever it is and go with the best zipline on the island. And don't forget to tip your guides! These guys work hard to give you a great experience and they deserve it (they'll take as many pictures as you want). If you're especially friendly they might give you a cool nickname.....

-Flyin Ha-Ryan