“Exhilarating!”

Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline features Maui's longest, most thrilling rides with unparalleled views of both the North and South shores, as well as majestic Haleakala. Centrally located in the West Maui mountains, our canopy adventure includes 8 ziplines ranging from a 250 ft. warm up to a 3,600 ft. monster! With over 2.5 miles of ziplining excitement and incredible panoramic views of The Valley Isle (Maui), this is sure to be a highlight of your vacation!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I .... With our four teens...enjoyed our first zip line experience! Great views, thrilling rides, and a fun crew!!!!
Thanks, guys!

There are newer reviews for Flyin Hawaiian Zipline

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The staff at Flyin Hawaiian were all top notch blokes. Zip lining is a lot of fun! Fantastic views, great value.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just got back from an 11 day trip to Maui, and this was by far one of the coolest things we did. My wife and I have done one zipline before, in Puerto Rico, and this one was definitely better. We also had my sister and my parents with us on their first time. They loved it as well. My parents are in their mid-50s and handled it with no problem. The guides were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and safe. This zipline boasts the second largest line in the world, after one in Alaska and the other 7 lines are all impressive as well. We had spectacular views of the North and South shores, as well as Mt. Haleakala across the valley. If you want to get a layout of the land this is the way to do it. Take my advice and pay the extra $30 or whatever it is and go with the best zipline on the island. And don't forget to tip your guides! These guys work hard to give you a great experience and they deserve it (they'll take as many pictures as you want). If you're especially friendly they might give you a cool nickname.....

-Flyin Ha-Ryan

Reviewed July 3, 2013

What and awesome experience. Thanks to Jaz, Nick, Nate and Xavier for taking great care of us and everyone on this tour. Don't let anyone tell you you're too old for this (we are in our 60's) experience. We had a great time and had a lot of laughs along the way. By the last line we were more interested to going as fast as possible than looking at the scenery. There really is no sense of speed, the zip line is smooth and the braking system makes it easy to stop. The guides also spend time explaining about the history of the land and what is being done to preserve it. There is a sense of pride and reverence in their demeanor. We feel we have been spoiled by this line and will be disappointed in any other. Thanks to all.

4  Thank L M
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Jaz, Xavier & Nick are three people you can trust! They put all of us at ease with their extensive knowledge of the zipline course and talking to us about the history of the land and what they're doing to preserve it. It felt good to be a part of saving of the Hawaiian land by being involved in this activity. The cost is just as much as a 45 minuted helicopter ride around the island but I opted for the zipline because I'd rather be "in it" for several hours than flying over it for a few minutes and, wow, did I get my wish! It was worth every single penny and I'll do it again if I get the chance. My daughter is terrified of heights but, by the 8th and last line that exceeds speeds of 65 MPH and is 50 feet higher than the Space Needle is tall, she volunteered to go first! These guys know what they're doing and know how to make it special! The drive back down to the base was the scariest part of the event but was so much fun for me I didn't stop laughing the entire ride. The guys driving us to and from the event are a riot... if you like jokers who pretend they're driving you off a cliff! And, apparently, I do! Don't skip this activity!! Aloha!

1  Thank Jennifer B