“Our entire family LOVED it!!”

Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline features Maui's longest, most thrilling rides with unparalleled views of both the North and South shores, as well as majestic Haleakala. Centrally located in the West Maui mountains, our canopy adventure includes 8 ziplines ranging from a 250 ft. warm up to a 3,600 ft. monster! With over 2.5 miles of ziplining excitement and incredible panoramic views of The Valley Isle (Maui), this is sure to be a highlight of your vacation!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had been zip-lining before, but NOTHING compared to the great experience we had with Flyin' Hawaiian on Maui. From the moment you arrive until your experience ends, the staff are incredibly friendly (though you can tell that client safety remains their #1 priority). The views from the ridge tops are simply magnificent, and the lines are long and fast (the longest being 3,600 feet and takes riders on a 60+mph thrill). Just when you think your experience has ended, Matt took us on a fast drive down the mountainside in a utility vehicle. Our family, including my 10 year-old son, had a blast and it will remain one of our most memorable experiences on Maui. Please note that there are no bathroom facilities on the mountain, and that the tour lasts about 4 hours. Hats off to Jazz, Brian and everyone else at Flyin' Hawaiian!

All reviews
"our honeymoon"
in 16 reviews
"well worth the money"

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The day started at their place of business for orientation and gear-fitting. Our instructors were young local guys who made everyone feel comfortable and welcomed. Their instruction style was very informal, with lots of jokes and tid-bits about the island's history and culture. Once we were all prepped, they drove us up the mountain in ATVs to our first zip line. After an easy "hands-on" lesson, we were off zip lining from peek-to-peek. The views were utterly spectacular. One of the lines is nearly 3,000 ft long, and you travel at about 65 mph over treetops!

If you're at all nervous about zip lining, don't be. Even those who were really scared at first were squealing with delight by their second zip. These guys are pros, and know how to put even the faintest of heart at ease.

I had an amazing experience with Flyin Hawaiian. It was totally worth the price, and we will definitely be going back to Flyin' Hawaiian when we make it back to Maui.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Jaz,Brian,Koop, Justin and Matt were the best crew! They were very experienced and treated us like we were family. Their instructions were clear and they made sure everything was safe! Lots of laughs and screams! What a great adventure. This is the outfit to go with if you are going to zip line on Maui!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband talked me into ziplining on Maui. I can tell you that I was very anxious about this excursion, but the folks at Flyin' Hawaiian put me totally at ease and I had a wonderful experience! Flyin' Hawaiian is absolutely the best zipline outfit in Hawaii. They have the highest and the longest ziplines in Hawaii. Most important to me, they are all about your safety. This adventure has you zipping over some of the most spectacular scenery you can imagine. A big part of their mission is to help get the Hawaii state flower, the Hibiscus, off the endangered list. They have eight ziplines and on one of the short hikes between lines, the group stops to water hibiscus plants that have been planted by other groups. That was certainly a neat little twist to the experience. Also, I can't say enough about the staff! They were awesome! All the guys, (Nick, Matt and Gerrod) were young, fun, enengetic and dedicated to making your experience the best it could possibly be. I highly recommed them and would definitely do this again!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Super fun with Alika (hope I spelled that right!), Ty & Steve our three guides and the group I was with all had a great time on the 8 lines. My first time ziplining anywhere and it was a great experience. We took the 7am timeslot, which I highly recommend, so the weather was perfect because it wasn't too hot and there is some hiking involved and hiking later in the day would've been sweltering in the blazing sun. The ATV trip part-way up was pretty crazy (but fun!). They go over training and how to position your body (starfish) near the end of each run to slow yourself down prior to coming in but they offer to set the blocks farther out so you can cruise in without worrying out body position and sit back the whole ride, while looking around if you want. I would recommend, however, to do the body position (starfish) to slow yourself down because all the lines were great but I got a wicked whiplash on the very last line because I came in too fast when the blocks weren't set out far enough to slow me down automatically. Other than that, the experience was amazing and the guides were terrific-ly nice. The views were amazing and each line was different. The 4-5 hour length of the tour was just about perfect as well. Definitely the highlight of my Maui trip!

1  Thank Dana S