“Good food, friendly service”

Seascape Ma'alaea Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Wailuku
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Conveniently located in Central Maui, Seascape Ma'alaea Restaurant is a favorite among Kama'aina and visitors alike. Our award-winning restaurant offers an enticing menu of island-inspired cuisine along with spectacular views of Ma'alaea Harbor. It's the perfect dining destination to relax with a refreshing Cucumber Watermelon-rita while watching for Humpback whales or surfers, depending on what season we're in! Locally grown ingredients bring out the best of Maui flavors. Mouthwatering 100% wild caught blue crab cakes and the chef's creatively prepared fresh catch of the day are just a few dishes on the diverse, sustainable seafood-friendly menu. Kids' menu and gluten free or vegetarian options are also available. There are two convenient entrances, one inside the Aquarium and the other near the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops. Now serving dinner Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Aquarium admission is not required to dine.
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant many times, this time it was just me and the kids. Kids ordered grilled cheese and hot dog ($8) which comes with choice of drink, fries and goldfish. I had the half sandwich and chowder which also comes with fries ($13). Very tasty chowder with clams, big pieces of fish and shrimp. I wish the tables were cleaner and that we weren't sitting so close to the sun and birds. but it was still a nice lunch.

1 Thank kdooka

“Best ribs on Maui”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We only went to Seascape after a friend of ours recommended it. You have to go for lunch as they are only open from11.00 am until 2.30 pm. My wife had the macadamia crusted fish and I opted for the mango glazed ribs. The ribs fell off of the bone and the glaze was the best I have ever had. You will not be disappointed, the only drawback are the unruly screaming kids that have parents with no regard for the other diners. A view overlooking the harbour is little consolation for having to eat while being unable to have a conversation with your lunch companion due to the "little darlings"

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lucaner
Orange County, CA
“Great view and food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We had a late lunch here after touring the Maui Ocean Center. Honestly, we weren't expecting much from a restaurant attached to the aquarium. However, we were pleasantly surprised. Although the meals are not large, they were nicely prepared and very tasty. We had the ribs, macadamia crusted fish and a special Ahi/garlic shrimp dish. Their strawberry smoothie was large and flavorful. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. The covered outdoor seating is basic, but there is a nice view of the harbor, the East side of Maui, Molakini, etc.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank pw9999
“Dessert is the way to go!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

The only reason we stopped in is because our kids were hungry and the burger joint down the stairs weren't going to take orders for another 15 mins as breakfast had just ended - for those with kids know, there's no waiting with kids when they're hungry. We say down and the view is beautiful - water on one side and a fish tank on the other. Both kids were happy. We ordered the kids cheeseburger and fish n chips. Both were made well. I ordered the ceasar with chicken (which tasted like it should) and my husband had the seascape cobb which was nice as well - nothing special to rave about. Now we come to dessert. I asked our server, Zach (one of the nicest servers I've had the pleasure of serving us in a while), if he could describe what the Mud Pie was like and he had me with just a few words! And was he ever right! If you ever go to the Keg and have the Billie Miner Pie, you should give this one a try. You will LOVE it!!! When I go back to the Maui Ocean Center this week, I will definately go back just for the pie!

Oregon
“Good food, poor service.”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We stopped in for lunch on a rainy day, when the Maui Ocean Center was really busy. I don't know if they have the ability to adjust staffing for busy days, but they should! We were not the only ones ignored for long periods of time. After finally receiving our food (which was fine, but not terrific), we waited long after our meals were finished for the check. No refills on water were offered, and once the food was on the table we didn't get any further attention from the server.

• Visited March 2014