“If in Maalaea, try Seascapes”

Seascape Ma'alaea Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Wailuku
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Conveniently located in Central Maui, Seascape Ma'alaea Restaurant is a favorite among Kama'aina and visitors alike. Our award-winning restaurant offers an enticing menu of island-inspired cuisine along with spectacular views of Ma'alaea Harbor. It's the perfect dining destination to relax with a refreshing Cucumber Watermelon-rita while watching for Humpback whales or surfers, depending on what season we're in! Locally grown ingredients bring out the best of Maui flavors. Mouthwatering 100% wild caught blue crab cakes and the chef's creatively prepared fresh catch of the day are just a few dishes on the diverse, sustainable seafood-friendly menu. Kids' menu and gluten free or vegetarian options are also available. There are two convenient entrances, one inside the Aquarium and the other near the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops. Now serving dinner Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Aquarium admission is not required to dine.
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We ate lunch here after visiting the Maui Ocean Center. The service seemed short staffed, but our server appeared to be a native Hawaiian and was as friendly as every native we ran into. He was very attentive and fun. The food was above average but not the best on the island. The views of the harbor are good and it is an open air facility, so that was nice, but somewhat breezy. Our first table had a lot of ants! Somewhat expected and we were moved immediately. Our server joked about talking to the ants to stay out, but they just don't listen. I would expect more than just a joke. Overall, I would recommend this place, just check for ants when you first get to your table!

1  Thank AZlovesHI

Reviewed December 11, 2011

We visited the Seascape Ma' alaea restaurant, right next to the aquarium and overlooking the harbor, blue sea and whales watching spot. We had lunch.
Super friendly staff, classy open air restaurant, food to die for. Loved the short ribs and caprese salad. It was so good we returned for lunch another day. Same perfect food, staff and view.

2  Thank coast97388
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Have eaten here many times over the years and found it to be still very good. The restaurant can be entered without going into the aquarium. I'm not much on fruit smoothies, but they have a "killer" mango smoothie that we always get when there. The service was good and the food in general was still good. Their onion rings as well as their other menu items we have tried are still good.

Regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2011

As a single parent travelling with 4 children over Christmas, those little extra touches in customer service are so deeply appreciated. The Seascape has gorgeous views, a fantastic Christmas menu and professional service. A very nice ending to the beautiful aquarium visit. I especially want to acknowledge one of the gentlemen waiters who was very astute when he spotted a centipede ready to latch itself to my 9 year old son's running shoe and travel up his leg; these horrible creatures are exremely quick. I am personally aware how very painful the centipede's bite is. The waiter moved my son physically out of the way and crushed the centipede. I'm glad he was wearing shoes; if he was wearing sandals he would have been at risk himself. Thank you, Seascape, for your caring and making our Christmas Day extra special!

Reviewed November 10, 2010

My mother took me here one day and it was great. They weren't very busy so we got great service. I loved the food and they even gave my toddler a little goldfish crackers for free. The two workers on duty were very attentive. We took my dad there a week later.