“Great Mini Putt and Terrific Landscaping”

Maui Golf & Sports Park
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Wailuku
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautifully landscaped and challenging mini-putt, with 2 10 hole courses. It does not have the cheesy feel of some courses with an nice Hawaiian feel.

The best value is to combine mini-putt with another activity like the bumper boats, but as we were catching a red eye flight that night, we didn't want to get wet. There is a small water fall to bump boats in to. It did look very inviting after playing golf though! We watched a family doing the rock climbing and they were enjoying it, and while not a crazy challenge, it looked right for family fun.

There is some breeze and the trees provide some shade, but wear your suncreen. As we got further into the course, there was more shade spots, and time of day will affect that to.

A recommended break from the beach stuff.

All reviews
"maui"
in 26 reviews
"wailea"

Reviewed August 4, 2018

We play a lot of miniature golf as a family and my husband and I both commented how difficult the course was. There are two options each offering an18 hole course. Other park activities include, rock climbing, water bumper boats and trampoline bouncing. A fun family place.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I love Maui. There are countless activities to do while on the island and not enough time to do them. One thing that my husband and I have done both times we've been to Maui is play mini golf. Maui Golf is awesome because you pay one price and play both courses, which are challenging and fun. Each hole has a fact about the island, so you learn as you play. I love trivia, and this detail added to my enjoyment. It was at this golf course that my husband and I decided to stop keeping score, and it has been liberating. We have way more fun and goof around. We've seen different kinds of birds here and a brilliant green lizard on one of the posts. It is an amazing mini golf course where there other activities you can do, not far from the aquarium. I'll be sure to come back here when I'm on Maui again.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Our family was so excited for an afternoon of unlimited mini golf on our vacation. Unfortunately, only a few holes into our first round, a large group of young boys and some parents from the Pipeline soccer team were fast approaching us through the two families behind us, who quickly quit playing because the boys were so rowdy (kicking the golf balls off the course onto other people’s holes, running through the course, screaming. This was super distracting to those actually trying to play and there did not seem to be ANY staff present out on the courses to curb their behavior. The parent chaperones actually seemed amused by it and were taking video of the boys. Once we finished our round, we sat at the tables for about a half hour till they had all moved to the bumper boats so we could play the second course in peace. These are actually really great, challenging courses and a lot of fun. But having some staff step in and enforce some order would’ve been much appreciated!