“Awesome Picnic lunch for the road to Hana”

Anthony's Coffee Co Incorporated
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The finest 100% Kona Coffee in the world. Honolulu Coffee is a leading specialty coffee company.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Awesome Picnic lunch for the road to Hana”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

They offer great sandwiches and snacks for the road to Hana. We stopped and picked up a couple lunches for our Hana adventure. The place smelled of good food and coffee and we werent dissaopinted. The prices were fair and the food was good. We stopped in a nice shady area along the road and just enjoyed lunch which was much needed as there really is not a lot of options along the road to Hana.

• Visited May 2014

Livermore, California
“Awesome breakfast spot”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed in Paia to get an early start on the road to Hana and ate breakfast here on our way out. I love the vibe of this place and the food was delicious! I don't drink coffee but my husband really enjoyed his and they have a large selection. I would definitely go back next time I'm in Maui.

• Visited April 2014
Ft Worth. TX
“Go for the coffee alone!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great breakfast! Inexpensive by Maui standards. Not so comfortable stools; openly one table with chairs. Wonderful coffee!

Visited April 2014
Edmonton
“Great coffee - Bad cooked breakfasts”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stopped early on the way to Hana. Like others, I judged the coffee as the best on the island.
We had decided to eat breakfast there so we could do a fast getaway on the road. Not such a good idea. There seemed to be some discussion on who was supposed to be cooking.... We thought "catch of the day" would be the best choice. Not.

So perhaps we were just there on the day the cook called in sick but we would not recommend the full breakfast there.

Visited April 2014
Smiths Falls, Canada
“My favourite stop in Paia”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I think this place is great. Very good coffee & baked goods, friendly staff, great location, a wide selection of coffee beans for purchase. I've been there twice & will make sure to go again, if I'm in Paia. It's been around for 20 years (in 2014), so they must be doing something right.

• Visited March 2014