“Great coffee...great service”

Anthony's Coffee Co Incorporated
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The finest 100% Kona Coffee in the world. Honolulu Coffee is a leading specialty coffee company.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Anthony's Coffee was a twice daily routine for my wife and I during our visit. Some of the best coffee I have ever tasted. The couple of times we ate it was excellent and also tried their smoothies which were also very delicious and nice and thick. The best part of Anthony's is the atmosphere and the people. The staff are very friendly. Val is awesome and so full of the Aloha spirit, and it is a great place to meet new people whether they be locals or visitors to Paia. I would like to see them extend their hours a little. They close early and it would be nice if they stayed open until 7:00 or 7:30 to catch the after dinner crowd.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stopped for for coffee and breakfast on our way to Hana. What great local atmosphere, food and coffee. This is a perfect placed to get "fueled-up" before making the long ride on the road to Hana.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Anthony's served up some of the best coffee I had on Maui! Simple place but the baristas are cool and laid back, and most important, the coffee rocks! And I hear they open early - so early risers can get their caffeine jolt as early as 5:30 before hitting Haleakala!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Picked up a pound of 100% Kona coffee when we first arrived & came back the next morning for breakfast, which was very good. Hubby had loco mock, which he declared quite yummy, and I had a more traditional American bkfst with eggs, home fries (those were fresh cut and delicious!), wheat toast, etc. There is a little bakery counter, and lots of coffees, including some great coffee drinks. I found the staff to be very nice, and will definitely return on our next trip in 12 months!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I love coffee and coffee shops. This one in Paia has lots of quirky ambience. I just grabbed a mango scone that looked good and tasted even better. Plenty of breakfast options on the menu - give it a whirl!