“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We went here as a family and ate the pepperoni and mushroom pizza and the Pelle Pesto one. Both of them were really good, some of the best pizza we’ve eaten. Definitely recommend them! We were 2 adults and 3 children and 2 large pizzas were just enough for us. Super cozy environment with a hip vibe.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,196)

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We love pizza and have it everywhere we go. This was easily the best pizza we ever had. and it's organic which makes it even better. great staff and a must stop when in Maui

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

The Flatbread pizza Company is very good. It’s the best place for pizza in Maui. The menu is really good, because if you don’t like the options you can create your own pizza. The service was very fast and the food was delicious. The dessert - the brownie with ice cream - is a must-have.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

The pizza is really organic! Me and my husband had an original pepperoni and I almost died!!!! It was not a taste I am use to. The pizza was not bad! I just think it’s something I would have to get use to. The cheese is good! I recommend eating here.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Service was great. Ordered a large Pele Pesto. Nice crust oven grilled. Macadamia nuts mixed into the pesto get lost. Suggest they sprinkle a few on top. Plenty of refills on tea. Glad we stopped.