“Huge, tasty pizzas”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I loved this place and people watching on Paia High Street! There is a fab range of pizzas catering for people with allergies too and they are reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,052)

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was by far my favorite food spot on the island during my week stay. The fennel sausage and caramelized onion pizza was soooooo good! And they had a nice wine selection too - a welcome break from a beer-filled week! The restaurant was very large and busy, but didn't feel crowded.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our lunch at Flatbread was one of the best meals we had while on Maui. The organic salad with fresh goat cheese was amazing and perfect to share. My husband and I split a 16" pizza - his half was the Chicken/Bacon/Ranch and mine was the Pepperoni/Mushroom. I can tell you these ingredients are fresh and not processed, which I really appreciate. I wish our schedule would have allowed a repeat meal, but I highly recommend you check out this place. The town is really neat too!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I guess we ordered the wrong pie (we heard later that everyone love the hawiian pork pizza). We got the sausage pie and it was just ok. Would've given it a second chance though if we'd had more time.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

If looking for a nice place to relax and eat excellent organic food, this is it! Pa'ia is such a nice place, the little town itself is nice to visit and why not have a good meal enjoying good quality food and good service?