“Yum!”
Review of Mama's Fish House

Mama's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hana Highway - Turn Left at the fishing boat
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This was the best meal we had on the island by far. One of the best meals I have ever had. From the first course to the last-perfect!!! The setting is really nice too. Going back every time I visit Maui for sure!! It's a must.

There are newer reviews for Mama's Fish House

Reviewed May 22, 2014

This place is popular so book your reservation early. We missed our reservation because we were coming for a tour that arrived late, but the restaurant graciously seated us at the bar which had a full menu and great service by the friendly bartending staff. The location is great, along side a beach and great views from where we were sitting at the bar. We had a coconut ceviche and mushrooms and goat cheese appetizers which were both delicious. For our mains, I had the Hawaiian plate and my partner had the fish curry and both were out of this world!! Can't wait to come back and try more dishes!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My wife and I have visited Mama's on past visits to Maui and have always enjoyed dining there. Accompanied by friends we made Luncheon reservations yesterday.
First, the menu was in reality a dinner menu. No Typical luncheon fare (e.g. Sandwiches) were even offered,
Second, the prices for everything were outrageous. We were all very disappointed and in our case embarrassed as our guests commented negatively regarding the limited offerings and the very high prices.
Until Mama's again offers an appropriate meal at reasonable prices we will not return, nor will we recommend Mama's to anyone else.
Jim Gallen

6  Thank Dist82m
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I had the macadamia nut encrusted mahi mahi along with several wonderful appetizers and the pink floyd martini. The owner's favorite band is Pink Floyd. A man after my own heart. The setting of this restaurant cannot be beat. It sits directly on in a cove on the beach with palms shading the sand and walways impressed with the leaves of native species. Just strolling around outside and relaxing before your seating is a pleasure. You def need to make reservations. Mama's is very popular. Once inside enjoy the bounty of tropical flowers and plants. And dont miss seeing the funky art room beyond the bigger room in the middle. Pricey but a great experience. Everyone in my party was happy. We were there for a special occasion.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is the 5 star at its best. I had the macadamian nut crusted lobster and crab stuffed mahi mahi. It was amazing! Highly recommend. Also, the view was gorgeous! The overall feeling I got there was great. Everyone was so kind and it felt like they honestly enjoyed being there.

Mahalo!