“Best Restaurant Fish we have ever tried.”
Review of Mama's Fish House

Mama's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hana Highway - Turn Left at the fishing boat
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went to this place on our honeymoon and wow was it ever worth the price. We both ordered the Ahi Tuna with coconut rice and grilled banana with the mango salsa on top. My husband and I dream about that meal till this day and will definitely go there again once we return to Maui.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had a fantastic dinner. Food was expensive, but worth it. One of the best meals I've ever had. My wife and I both had the stuffed Mahi-Mahi and shared a salad. We had the Maui Chocolate Pie for desert. Food and service were both great. We arrived about 25 minutes before our reservation, but were still seated within 5 minutes. It was Monday night.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary at Mama's on May 4th. We both agreed it was the best meal we've ever had.

The ambiance, the service, the food was outstanding.

Well worth every penny.

Thank you Mama's! We'll be back.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We went to Mama's at the advice of our friends and it was better then we had hoped for. The food was great and the staff was outstanding. The view was very nice and the ambiance was better. W e will go again.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Although the ambiance was great the food was mediocre. We had sashimi that was not fresh at all. Surprised by the high reviews- not that good and expensive for quality.

2  Thank Lindsey F