“Great view & excellent food, but $”
Review of Mama's Fish House

Mama's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hana Highway - Turn Left at the fishing boat
“Great view & excellent food, but $”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Best food we had on the island just a bit too $ I thought but stil worth a try, get the black pearl for dessert!

Visited April 2014
Thank Gladiatorboats .

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Des Moines, Iowa
“Beautiful experience”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The food was yummy but very expensive. I had the pork and it was incredible, but I think my food was the best at the table. I'd pay again though, just for the atmosphere. The building (hut?, treehouse?) is beautiful. I didn't pay any attn to my friends because I couldn't stop looking at the floor, walls, and ceiling. Definitely an experience worth checking out.

• Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
“Incredible fresh meal experience!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I took my wife and two kids to Mama's Fish House for lunch on the recommendation of a friend. Even though we did not have a reservation, the team of hostesses were very professional and accommodating. They have a beautiful beach setting on the north side of Maui and lounge area to pass the time. The service and food were awesome. The fish was extremely fresh, and the Trader Vic style Mai Tai was the best one I had on island all week. Like anything in life, you get what you pay for, but in comparison to other restaurants on island also charging $40-$50/pp, this place delivers. Highly recommend a reservation for lunch or dinner.

• Visited April 2014
Midlothian, Texas, USA
“Worth the hype”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Everyone said to go here, so we did. Great dining experience. Great location. Best meal we had on our trip. Highly recommend.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank DannyHinMidlo
Ashtead, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed when you visit Maui!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Probably one of the nicest restaurants I have dined in for a number of years - the wonderful setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the ambience and decor were excellent, the food absolutely delicious and the service extremely efficient without being overwhelming. Definitely try the cocktails. The fish is fantastic, although we were slightly disappointed with the house special Mahi mahi stuffed with crabmeat and lobster as it had too many complicated flavours etc so was not as tasty as some of the other basic fish dishes our table had! Quite expensive at $100 + per head but worth it as a special meal out.

• Visited April 2014