“Good but not great”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed February 7, 2009

Good atmosphere and food, but some of the flavor combinations sounded better than they tasted. Nice happy hour. Coconut flavored margarita was very very sweet. Very loud inside; opt for the porch. Fair prices.

Definitely better than a standard "Mexican themed" restaurant.

Reviewed February 4, 2009

We stopped at Milagros on our way back from Hana. By then the guys desparately needed a beer. I had read about it in Trip Advisor so us girls hit some shops and I directed them to Milagros. They had lots of fun with the waitresses who were friendly and quick witted. We joined them for a margarita and nachos and enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. The nachos were huge, loved them. We'd go back next time we are in Maui!

Reviewed January 2, 2009

The Ono fajita is really delicious. Order that, you'll be happy. My husband said his enchiladas were good, not spectacular. I sent back a mango margarita that just didn't taste right and the server brought me a new drink (da kine margarita, which was much better). That was appreciated, though she did grumble that the mango one was made from fresh mangoes. I don't doubt that it was but I've had a lot of mango margaritas, and this one didn't make me happy. Anyway it was good of her to replace my drink so that we were happy with our meal.

Reviewed December 17, 2008

It's a great breakfast, the place that I want to go on those lazy Saturday mornings on Maui. The Popeye Omelet w/those potatoes.... definitely recommended. Who can resist a beautifully crafted omelet with spinach and bacon?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Secaucus, New Jersey
Reviewed November 24, 2008

Stopped here for lunch and it was very good. Great drink selection and excellent portions. Wish I could have gone a second time.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Milagros Food Co? Share your experiences!