“Yummy Fish Fajita”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Milagros Food Co

Milagros Food Co
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Yummy Fish Fajita”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2009

The Ono fajita is really delicious. Order that, you'll be happy. My husband said his enchiladas were good, not spectacular. I sent back a mango margarita that just didn't taste right and the server brought me a new drink (da kine margarita, which was much better). That was appreciated, though she did grumble that the mango one was made from fresh mangoes. I don't doubt that it was but I've had a lot of mango margaritas, and this one didn't make me happy. Anyway it was good of her to replace my drink so that we were happy with our meal.

Makawao
“Breakfast of Champions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2008

It's a great breakfast, the place that I want to go on those lazy Saturday mornings on Maui. The Popeye Omelet w/those potatoes.... definitely recommended. Who can resist a beautifully crafted omelet with spinach and bacon?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Stopped here for lunch and it was very good. Great drink selection and excellent portions. Wish I could have gone a...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2008

Stopped here for lunch and it was very good. Great drink selection and excellent portions. Wish I could have gone a second time.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Laid back delicious dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2008

We did the drive the drive to Hana and lots of hiking along the way and we were ready for a drink on our way back to our condo! Milagros was the perfect place. Paia is such a quaint, eclectic town and Milagros is a great place to stop and experience the people and the town. We just got some appetizers and drinks to hold us over until dinner...the ahi taquitos were awesome! Had Milagros been closer to our condo, we would have loved to come back again. What a great find on your way to or from Hana! Paia is definitely worth a stop!

Northborough, Massachusetts
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2008

We had an excellent breakfast here after our helicopter tour of the island. The hash browns had a wonderful spice on them. Delish!!! My husband had a wonderful breakfast burrito that he really enjoyed. I had a breakfast with eggs, hash browns, and a few other things I can't remember. I'm a little late on writing this review, but I still remember that we had a great breakfast.

The service was prompt and great. We always had something to drink, and the food was good. It was also very reasonable, perfect for a nice breakfast.

Would I eat here again? yes. Would I recommend this place to others? yes.

Been to Milagros Food Co? Share your experiences!