“Breakfast of Champions”

Milagros Food Co
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Makawao
“Breakfast of Champions”
Reviewed December 17, 2008

It's a great breakfast, the place that I want to go on those lazy Saturday mornings on Maui. The Popeye Omelet w/those potatoes.... definitely recommended. Who can resist a beautifully crafted omelet with spinach and bacon?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Stopped here for lunch and it was very good. Great drink selection and excellent portions. Wish I could have gone a...”
Reviewed November 24, 2008

Stopped here for lunch and it was very good. Great drink selection and excellent portions. Wish I could have gone a second time.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Laid back delicious dining”
Reviewed September 13, 2008

We did the drive the drive to Hana and lots of hiking along the way and we were ready for a drink on our way back to our condo! Milagros was the perfect place. Paia is such a quaint, eclectic town and Milagros is a great place to stop and experience the people and the town. We just got some appetizers and drinks to hold us over until dinner...the ahi taquitos were awesome! Had Milagros been closer to our condo, we would have loved to come back again. What a great find on your way to or from Hana! Paia is definitely worth a stop!

Northborough, Massachusetts
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed September 10, 2008

We had an excellent breakfast here after our helicopter tour of the island. The hash browns had a wonderful spice on them. Delish!!! My husband had a wonderful breakfast burrito that he really enjoyed. I had a breakfast with eggs, hash browns, and a few other things I can't remember. I'm a little late on writing this review, but I still remember that we had a great breakfast.

The service was prompt and great. We always had something to drink, and the food was good. It was also very reasonable, perfect for a nice breakfast.

Would I eat here again? yes. Would I recommend this place to others? yes.

California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst experience on an otherwise wonderful trip”
Reviewed September 5, 2008

Our experience at this establishment was nothing short of the worst dining experience we have ever had. The service was poor, and the food was simply horrible. Cold, tasteless black beans, crunchy mexican rice, and very fishy fish tacos made my stomach turn. A better dining experience could be had at Taco Bell.

1 Thank marriedonmaui79
mauid90, Owner at Milagros Food Co, responded to this review, October 14, 2008
Milagros Food Company is proud to have a great staff. Caring, reliable, trustworthy and most of all proud of the restaurant they have helped to build! My servers are empowered to resolve any situation to ensure a customer leaves happy. As disturbing as your review is I cannot make an apology since my server was never given a chance to make it right first. Please let your server know if you are unhappy and you will be suprised how satisfied they can make you :)

Been to Milagros Food Co? Share your experiences!