“Yum!”

Riverhead, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great location for people watching from the outside dining area. My husband and I both chose the Ahi tacos. They were unreal. My husband has said they were the best he has ever had. The waitresses were all very pleasant, and attentive. The service was quick!

• Visited February 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Dirty washrooms”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I had ordered prior to visiting the washroom. Had I done that first, I would have left...I am no clean freak, but that washroom was so filthy I could have been in a village in china. The kitchen which you pass on the way in and out was equally disgusting. Only eat HOT cooked food here or beware potential illness... Did not enjoy my salad as a result

• Visited February 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Ahi burrito is one of my all time favorite burritos!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I am glad we headed in here years ago. Every year since we make sure to go to Milagros for a A+ meal. I am a bit on the boring side, always order the same thing - BUT - when the ahi burrito is as good as this, why would I try anything else? The taquitos are also excellent as is the guacamole.
The last time my wife and I went, the bartender was kind enough to make us jalapeno margaritas which are not on the menu. Also great!
Paia is a hot spot and lunch means super busy. If you don't want to wait outside I would suggest the bar.
Please don't bash this place becuase of your wait. It's not McDonalds and this is what happens in a small place that serves great food.
We can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Only had appetizer and drink.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great prices, we were quickly seated outside and the service was nice. Paia is a cute little town and there are lots of boutiques that are quite affordable surrounding it.

• Visited January 2013
Newfoundland
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Went there jan 2013. Busy spot. Long wait for the table. Once we got a tale took long for drinks to be served. Supper was not enjoyable. Chicken on the nachos and other dishes was gross. Found it expensive for the quality and service.