“BEST fresh fish fry EVER”
Review of Paia Fish Market

Paia Fish Market
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“BEST fresh fish fry EVER”
Reviewed February 11, 2011

we stopped here for lunch after a tour was cancelled. we were by the airport so Paia was not far at all.
both of us got the fish and chips, probably the best fried fish i've ever had. the people there were super friendly. not a lot of seating but the tables are long so you can ask someone to skootch over.

proves my husband's theory that you find the best places on vacation by just stumbling onto them rather than making a res somewhere well known.

• Visited December 2010

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
“Nice stop on the way back from Hana”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

This is a great place to stop in on the way back from Hana. It's a lot of food for the money. It's a nice casual atmosphere with picnic style seating. Great plate of food.

• Visited February 2011
Tucson, AZ
“Crowed but worth the wait”
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Tables opened up fairly quickly, so don't shy away if there's a line. The Ono fish sandwich is the best I've had. The bread and sauce were great compliments.

• Visited January 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic fish tacos.”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

I'm not a big seafood person but had to try out Paia Fish Market based on the reviews. I ordered Fish Tacos, which I've never had before. And I gotta say, this was one of the best dishes I had during my entire Hawaii vacation. Such great flavor and so tasty. However, the side of rice that comes with it is very bland. I would skip the sides and get an extra taco.

The place gets very crowded so the best plan is to look for someone finishing up their meal while you are waiting in line.

For vegetarians, they do have a black bean quesadilla.

• Visited October 2010
Sydney, Australia
“A nice place to eat when in Paia”
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Recommended to check out this place but when we went on a Friday night, woah was it packed! Ok round 2 we tried Saturday night and just 1 hour before they were closing and not much people were there so we managed to get a seat.

Ordered our meals and boy was it a lot, check out the pictures. I think 1 main meal and an entrée would be suffice. We had to get the leftovers and we ate some the next day although this isn’t preferred because its not as fresh when its just been cooked and ready for you to eat.

Price was ok and wasn’t as expensive as I thought so its nice a place like this exists in Paia.

• Visited November 2010