“Best we had in Maui”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2010

This was our absolute favorite meal in Maui. We popped in, not really expecting much, seemed a little touristy. I had the “Obama” burger of Ono and my husband had fish tacos. I don’t know what is in this stuff, it makes me drool just thinking about it, it was that good. Not cheap as far as burger joints go but 1. it’s fish not meat so I would expect to pay more, 2. it’s Maui, and 3. It’s ridiculously good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,007)

Reviewed August 2, 2010

This place was amazing! Got the fish sandwiches several times during our trip. Which is saying a lot since we made the drive from Ka'anapali just to have another sandwich!!

Great fresh fish, fair prices, and a terrific fish market atmosphere in a cute town. Perfect spot to grab a bite on your way to Hana -- but as I've said - we drove there just for the food!

Reviewed July 23, 2010

Best fish and chips we had on Maui. cooked fresh - good portion sizes and tasty. Its popular so we shared a big table with people we didn't know - was part of the fun. I wish they would let you pick you own fish to have as fish and chips - but the mahi mahi was good so I didn't mind. Then we went across the road to Ono Gelato - that's a winning combo.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

Lunch menu until 4:30PM! The portions are huge. We usually order a seared Ahi sandwich and a fresh fish(gotta orda' Local brah!) plate with two Maui CoCoNut porters. Unreal!
Always eat here twice/trip: Coming and going to the airport! Not far...

Reviewed June 15, 2010

Had a cloudy day on a recent vacation on Maui. So, we hopped in the car to see a bit of the island. Wife heard about Paia Fish Market on Rachelle Ray, so we stopped for lunch. Prices are reasonable and food is great. Not much atmosphere, but a worthy side trip.