“Best Fish Tacos on Maui”
Review of Paia Fish Market

Paia Fish Market
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2010

This restaurant has the best fish tacos on Maui. Every time I come to Maui, I have to go to this resturant at least twice, as I crave the tacos. The fish is always fresh and they do not skimp on the amount of fish. My husband has the mahi mahi burger and you get a huge piece of fresh fish. Great value and fun casual atmosphere for great quality food.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,143)

Reviewed March 5, 2010

I ate @ PFM twice while staying in Maui. It was a total drive from where I was actually staying (Sheraton Ka'anapali Beach). However I really like Paia, and it wasn't a big deal to do the drive.
The food KILLS IT!! The best fish and chips EVER...fast service great prices. Line was scary however by the time we got our food we had a nice place to sit.
You do have to share seating with others, so as long as you aren't uptight it's AOK.
The staff was really friendly! I really can't say enough about how much I LOVE this restaurant!! I am going back to Maui for 10 days in April..first thing I'm gonna do is get some food at Paia Fish market...the go shoot some hoops at the public park..

Reviewed March 3, 2010

When enroute to Hana, this is the perfect stop for quick service, inexpensive eats and excellent quality. The fish is incredibly good, as is the pasta. We stopped here as directed by the owner of Gecko's Song House (nice lodging) in Hana, since it is a favorite of locals. They were right -- the Fish Market is one of the greatest places to eat on Maui ! You can call ahead for plates to go. On the return, we got several fish burgers for the plane and it they were just as good 2 hours later.

Reviewed February 25, 2010

Great food - very reasonable prices. Casual group seating at picnic tables. A must visit Paia spot.

Reviewed February 21, 2010

One of the best FISH places we've been to, in a long time. We had the MAHI MAHI, with garlic, grilled. HUGE piece of fresh fish, great flavor! Service was excellent, friendly and prompt. Food was terrific. We can't wait to go back to Pa'ia for more!! Thanks!

Been to Paia Fish Market? Share your experiences!