“Dependable, delicious; Paia fish mart, I love you ♥”
Review of Paia Fish Market

Paia Fish Market
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Ah Paia fish mart....... I have been eating here for over 30 years. Yup, 30 years. Amazing to think about that much longevity in a restaurant, and it has remained largely the same all these years. I first started eating there when I moved to Maui in 1989 and now eat there when ever I come back to visit Hawaii Nei. No visit is complete without a fish burger from this delicious place.

Since I have tried almost everything on the menu, I would recommend the ono burger with fries, the fish tacos with ahi or the garden salad with the catch in the day. The garden salad with the fish is my newest love, it is a huge salad with a nice juicy piece of fish and a few shrimp. Get some extra tarter sauce to make it pop.I also recommend getting in line and have one of your party grab a seat or there might now be one when you get your order. They are fast at putting out the food here! Production done right,

Thank you fish mart for always being there and always being good! Two thumbs up!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We spent a week over x-mas in the Pa'ia area of Maui. In that time we returned to the Paia Fish Market twice. I'm a big fan of fish and chips and enjoyed an above average serving during our first visit. My wife neglected to tell me she read the Trip Advisor reviews in detail and she ran across man recommendations for the Fish Burger.... She ordered it and it was amazing, AMAZING. So that settled it, we just had to return so I could order it the next time :-)

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

So glad we stopped here! Great atmosphere with even better seafood! I got the fish tacos which were delicious and a very generous amount and my husband got the mahi. Both very good. You can see them preparing the fish as you order.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

The Paia Fish market is the best! Located on the Hana Hwy in Paia. You line up and place your order and then look for a tabletop and dine out. This is "A" plus fish at it's best with an active ambience, not fancy mind you. You know a restaurant is at the top when you recognize local shop keepers and residents getting in line for fresh Ono or Mahi Mahi. And wow, do the service staff every put out for the guests. This is a typical stand up restaurant, but the service is real, so be sure and leave a generous gratuity, they deserve it.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Our favorite place for lunch...you have to experience it. The food is the best and the feel the low key atmosphere of the islands. Meet your neighbors and enjoy the best meal that you will have on the islands.