“great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“great food”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you like fish this is great, my daughter and her husband love it and have been eating there everytime they come to Maui.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Goodyear, Arizona
“Fantastic Fish at a Good Price”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We had considered going to Mamas Fish House but decided against it since Trip Advisor listed the prices at $25 - $100. Too pricey for us. We went to Paia Fish Market instead. Good decision...
I had the Ahi Fish Dinner prepared medium rare with a blackened cajun seasoning. It was very tasty. My wife had the red snapper preared the same way. Mine was tastier.
Order your food and drinks (alcohol is served) at the counter, share one of many large tables with others and watch the people walk by.
After dinner stop and watch the surfers if you're heading back in the direction of the airport.

Vancouver, Canada
“Best fish tacos on the island”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Came here on recommendation my boss to try the fish tacos, they were good and a plenty. I had two tacos with fries and salad and could not finish more than half of it. Good value food, big plates, but I will stick to my own fish tacos with mango salsa, they taste better than any I had in Maui with coleslaw.

• Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

So you stand in line for about fifteen minutes. Grateful you arrived when you did because the line behind you is getting longer. Some locals. Some tourists. A warm, crowded restaurant. You hope some of the tables open up. Nobody looks in a hurry to leave. Finally it's time to order.

I ordered a hamburger. Three or four consecutive days of fish was enough. My wife ordered fish tacos. I asked for a side of onion rings.

We found a seat at the end of a crowded table. They called our number and I picked up the food. It was excellent. Like outstanding. It was one of the best hamburgers I have eaten and I have eaten of lot of them. Her fish tacos were abundant and plentiful. Fresh and creative. The onion rings were nothing special, but they were served crispy and piping hot.

If you are looking for a great ocean view and an enchanting atmosphere - drive up the street to Mama's Fish House. And make sure you have a reservation and lots of cash. If the charm of this eclectic town and a good meal is what you are looking for -- the Paia Fish Market is a wonderful place to eat.

• Visited April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great fish at a reasonable price (for Maui)”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This little corner restaurant in Paia has some of the best fish on the island. Fresh caught and prepared several different ways all of which are very good. It has counter service and you sit a picnic tables which kind of adds to the fun. The only downside we've had over several visits was when we last were there my wife ordered fish tacos and there was hardly any fish in it. However aside from that one glitch it's always been very good.