“Best Crepe Ever!”

Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 11, 2009

We popped into the Cafe Des AMIS on the way to Mama's Fish House, really to kill some time, but were taken away by the best crepe we have ever had - had the Maui Cane Sugar with Lime, simple thing that truly excited the taste buds! If we could have, we would have stayed longer and tried one of their curries (next time!) - found the service to be really good and friendly. We will go back for sure, but I know the first think we order will be another crepe!

Reviewed April 21, 2009

Love the crepes for breakfast, the salads for lunch and the curries for dinner. Could eat here every day

Reviewed March 19, 2009

Came here for crepes after dinner elsewhere. We had a great table outside and greatly enjoyed all of the crepes, our group had the nutella, banana chocolate, cinnamon and strawberries and creme. There was not a bite left on any of the plates after a big dinner!

The service is a bit harried, but doing the best they can! Highly recommend stopping by, the dinners looked great also.

Reviewed February 9, 2009

I just think about this place and my mouth waters. This cafe fits Paia's residents to a tee. Food is wordly and yummy, and the atmosphere is great! I've sat inside and outside and both have their own feel. I'd still say that sitting outside is my fave tho, because, c'mon, you're in Maui for godsake! I love their water carafes. They're all original and are just another part of that cool laid back vibe. The chicken curry wrap is so good that I have many times considered flying there for the weekend just to taste it. Ask for extra mango chutney tho, you will be dying for it halfway through your meal if you don't!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Maui, HI
Reviewed December 4, 2008

Try the strawberry-creme & the brie-apple-avo crepes. The curry bowls are great if you ask them to pump up the spice. Mediterranean platter is healthy and delicious, filling enough for 2 - dolma, hummus, pita, olives, salad and yogurt. Good Illy based capuccinos. This is a cool, if somewhat noisy, funy cafe & the outdoor patio section is a much needed additon of seats.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook