“Indian Crepe Fusion”

Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Paia
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 8, 2013

When I think of Maui, I often crave food from this place.
I find it to be a unique blend of what I would call a Indian Crepe Fusion. Their crepes have all of the bold flavor of Indian food in a crepe with the sweet/beautiful desert crepes that only the french would put together.

They have the best outdoor seating in town and food that is unbelievably fresh and made to perfection. Items not to miss: Italian Lentil/Pesto Crepe and the Chocolate/Banana Crepe.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stopped in when we did the road to Hana, and really, really enjoyed it. The food was very good, the service great, and the music was fantastic. The food was also reasonable. We highly recommend this place if you are visiting Maui or doing the road to Hana. We had hand the shrimp curry and the chicken curry, as well as the chicken curry wrap. We ate outside in a really nice courtyard. It was a wonderful evening. please visite this cafe, and you will enjoy the music!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Have been coming here for 4 years now and one of our favourite places on Maui. Crepes are delicious, my husband loves the fish curry and the happy hour is great. Service is always great too.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This little place in in the heart of Paia and is a fun cafe. Simple food served with warmth, it's a great place to sit and relax and watch the world go by. People watching in Paia is great fun. I like the middle Eastern touches. Great place for lunch.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Every time I come to Paia from the other side, I have to come here for a cappuccino and crèpes. Je t'adore!

Been to Cafe des Amis? Share your experiences!