“Nice Little Place”
Review of Cafe Mambo

Cafe Mambo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Mambo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Livonia, Michigan
“Nice Little Place”
Reviewed May 5, 2009

We stopped in to eat at Cafe Mambo after a day of exploring and prior to catching our evening flight for home. Very casual atmosphere and nice food selection. My husband and I both chose items from their special of the day menu. I the pork plate and my husband a fish. Very nicely prepared and a good value. My only complaint is that the service was a bit disorganized. We didn't know who was actually waiitng on us. There were three different people that acknowledged us and brought various items to us, but when I politely asked for something from one of them she seemed annoyed.

Also, took a peak at their breakfast menu which looked delicious. Have to remember this place the next time we're in Maui.

Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent, unique food”
Reviewed March 1, 2009

I split 3 tapas dishes with my wife and we loved every one. We had hummus, cheese fondue and nachos, and all were excellent. Also, the place had a great atmosphere - quirky art on the walls, nice music made for an excellent night.

Hawaii
“cool atmosphere, easy going”
Reviewed February 17, 2009

Terrific place for casual dining and really good food. The Duck Fajitas are fantastic as are most of the dishes.

madrid
“Our friends were right”
Reviewed December 19, 2008

We visited our friends for a couple of weeks and they were right when they said you dont need to spend hundreds of dollars to eat a fantastic meal on Maui. They recommended us Cafe Mambo for their fajitas and I would add that their burgers are scrumptious too. The fajitas are huge and everything tasted so fresh. The burger came with the best french fries I've had in a long time. Service was nice and friendly even though the place was packed both times we went in.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Get the duck fajitas! Comes with basket of tortillas, guacamole, black beans, salsa, sour creme & salad! One...”
Reviewed December 3, 2008

Get the duck fajitas! Comes with basket of tortillas, guacamole, black beans, salsa, sour creme & salad! One portion feeds two. I want to like the paella (since they r the only restaurant i know of that has it on a reg. menu) but it's kind of tasteless. Great cafe with window seats and they show movies on Sat nights.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Cafe Mambo? Share your experiences!