“Good Food”
Review of Cafe Mambo

Cafe Mambo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Mambo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was a great place for lunch. I had the fish burger, my husband had duck. Fun atmosphere, friendly service. Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013

Canada
“Best crispy duck ever!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Had lunch at the Mambo and hands down, the crispy duck fajitas were one of the best things I've have ever eaten anywhere! My husband loved his steak fajita but I will have many sweet dreams remembering the duck, outstanding.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for a casual meal”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We had just landed in Maui and wanted a nice casual meal. I had researched Paia and recalled there were some good cafes there so we tried our luck. Cafe Mambo looked good, the staff were friendly and there were some good options on the menu. I had the pulled pork salad and my wife had garlic prawns. Both were delicious. Overall a great first up experience on Maui.

Visited June 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Great atmosphere, excellent food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate at a lot of places on our Maui vacation, and this one was one of the best. I had a smoothie and the Kalua Pig plate, and my husband had the tuna burger. Everything was excellent. This is exactly the kind of place we were looking for in Maui.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Excellent on all fronts”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Food was really good, I ha the Ahi burger and my wife had the shrimp plate. Great taste and good portions. Service staff was very friendly and attentive and the prices were very reasonable. Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2013

Been to Cafe Mambo? Share your experiences!