Tripadvisor
Paia
Review Highlights
Very Good Massage

I had a loong layover on Maui. Took a cab to Pa’ia to eat and kill time. After lunch decided to see... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
KennyC302
Jefferson, South Dakota
via mobile
Professional, Exceptional and Overall Great!

We booked this as a nice way to relax when in Maui. Not only was this relaxing, but it was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
nicorlam

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Maui
from $512.46
from $160.00
from $120.88
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

Nice quiet location next to the bigger free parking lot. Mahina was the best, was like the road to Hana in a tiny car never happened to my hips. Definitely one of the best massages I've ever had, genuinely felt healed and relaxed after. This is definitely the best place to go on Maui!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2019

I've been getting massages for over 40 years, and Body Therapeutics has the best therapists I've ever had. I am never disappointed, they are knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended. Mahalo!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank makawaomaid
Reviewed July 12, 2019

All of the therapists that I have worked with at Body Therapeutics are top notch, they can handle deep work for athletes as well as relaxation for those on vacation looking for a peaceful experience. I cannot recommend this business highly enough! As a north shore resident I use them on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. Very professional operation.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Body Therapeutics is amazing! We booked their Mobile Massage Services and had massages in our rental home on a beautiful covered porch! There were 5 of us, and they were able to accommodate our large group wonderfully. The therapists were professional, kind, and made us all feel comfortable. Our massages were all unbelievably good - If you are on Maui, I highly recommend you contact them!! Well worth the money we paid for a relaxing experience while on vacation!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2017

This is a great place to relax and experience the benefits of a full body massage. The person we had was great!

Date of experience: September 2017