“No Trip to Pāʻia is Complete . . .”

Paia Gelato Company
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Paia
Description: Paia Gelato is in the middle of Paia Town just before the only street light in town. We just moved to our new location and are serving the best gelato on Maui. We also have may different dessert treats, coffees, and food to go.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

. . . without a stop at Ono Gelato! It doesn't matter where I've eaten, at Moana Cafe and Bakery up Baldwin, the Fish Market across the street, or Flatbread just a few steps away, I always finish off with a double or triple gelato here. I usually get one of the chocolate flavors and maybe another random one, but always include the lilikoi.

It's fun to sit outside and watch the world go by while enjoying one of these frozen delights. Some people in Seattle consider the Fremont neighborhood the "Center of the Universe" (and they have a sign informing everyone of that). I consider the intersection of Baldwin Avenue and the Hana Highway my "Center of the Universe!"

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Yum passion fruit and coconut! I only indulge when on vacation and we spent a week on Maui and visited this location three times. That's not true, I indulge a lot, but extra when I was at Ono.

Two locations that we frequented, Lahaina only once, and they have free wifi and Paia several times, no free wifi and less of a 'sit and stay' place (Paia). The location in Lahaina had a deck in the back where you could enjoy your purchase with an ocean view.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Awesome fresh and innovative favors. Place was clean, service was fast and friendly. Location couldn't be better.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Amazing start to Hana.. order your lunch in advance . Taste some incredible flavored gelato made daily at the Ono Gelato (which we we're lucky enough to see from the owner and staff).. Don't be surprised to be asked to sing your national anthem ( customer service was awesome) Pick up a gift to take home at Sand and Sea..all next door to each other.. Take a picture of the sign that says don't feed the hippies.
The Gelato is like tasting an excellent wine.. More than a treat, it was an indulgence!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

That's what my son asked each time we stopped into Ono Gelato for a treat during our four night stay in Paia. Wasn't enough to get a double scoop waffle cone, a pint was more like it. It's that good! Flavors change daily, but some standbys were available each day. The fruit tastes are particularly memorable. Easy access from Paia Fish Market to Ono Gelato makes for a perfect meal plan while in Paia.

1  Thank 5,329,970