Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Mommy1Indiana
Indiana
via mobile

All reviews billy and kyle these guys bike tour road to hana private tour donuts on a stick small group laid back comfortable seats red sand beach cliff jumping great ride other companies highlight of our trip felt safe super fun hairpin turns
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Billy and Tim were awesome Our family had a blast and these guys made it special The smaller tour is far better because of the personal interaction My wife was a bit nervous and they were great in helping her feel comfortable Their bikes are great and well maintained This was a very memorable day with wonderful folks guiding us Best decision of the trip

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time on our bike ride! I was a little nervous but there was no need to be! If you're not scared of the turns down the mountain, you can ride up front, and if you need to go slower, you can stay towards the back. A van follows you all the way down. We stopped in a little town on the way and Billy usually gets donuts for everyone but the bakery was closed. He got us little bars that had coconut, butterscotch and chocolate chips and were heavenly!! You have to stop in the glass blowing shop! The smells of the island were amazing as we rode. Great for all ages, he said he's taken someone as young as age 9. A gentleman celebrating his 50th wedding anniversary rode with no problem with us. It was nice to learn about the island and we even went past Tom Selleck's house! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I with another couple had Billy our guide for our “Road to Hana” tour. Wow he was awesome. The waterfalls, beaches, cliff jumping, hiking were all awesome. But Billy made it that much better. We laughed and joked around all day. We could not have had a better time!
Thanks again Billy
Dan

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Billy and Tim are wonderful and a great time was had by our group! It is a thrill to ride down Haleakala.... They kept our tour right on time, we had reservations at Mama's Fish House for a late lunch to make. They were fun, relaxed and gave out lots of good advice for other Maui activities . If you are thinking of a bike tour don't hesitate to check out these guys . Billy should be a professional photographer , the pictures he took of our group were amazing ! Thanks for memories

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked our excursion yesterday for my wife and I. Tim and Mika were great. They met us on time and made everyone feel very comfortable and safe. The bike and helmet were the right equipment for the downhill ride. We stopped at a town halfway down and Tim bought everyone donuts on a stick from a very old and famous bakery. Totally unplanned and extremely thoughtful. The donuts were excellent as was the entire experience. Our last stop was an old church and Tim played the piano as if we were in a concert hall, great way to end the excursion. I highly recommend these folks

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Billie and Tim were great! The experience was fantastic. One of the best thing was advice about the trip and the rest of day. He said SUNSET up top at Halekalea was more predictable than sunrise and much more comfortable. So, meet Billie and Tim in the morning for the ride. Then, had lunch at Mama's Fish House, and then drove up for the sunset. AWESOME DAY ALL AROUND. Eight people and all loved it. Billie was very helpful with day planning. Last note. He said give him a call if he could help with anything else. Helped me decide whether or not to go on chartered fishing trip by checking with some local fishing friends in the business. Consider him for this and if doing Hana!

1  Thank mkaring
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we absolutely had a fantastic time. Tim and Mika were great. You felt safe and entertained the whole ride. I will do this again and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a truly amazing experience! I would highly recommend this bike ride for families. Billy and Kelsey of Maui Easy Riders were professional, informative, and and I felt completely safe the entire time! It was a blast rocking down the hill with the whole crew on a bike named tweezer, taboot tabbot. I went with my family: older brother, his wife, younger brother, and father. Billy made it a point to stop for several choice photo opportunities in addition to continuously telling us fun facts about the area along the ride. This bike ride will forever be in my heart as one of favorite memories with my family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Maui Easy Riders (Billy & Tim) was a fantastic group to go out with for the Haleakala Volcano Downhill Bike Ride. From the time they picked us up until we said good-bye was nothing but fantastic. Fun but safety was their #1 concern. I was nervous when I was driving up their but they made it so safe and exhilarating that I forgot my fear immediately. They showed us some fun towns (including the Hawaiian "Cowboy" town) and even bought us donuts at the local cafe and they were delicious. The group is small that they take out so you don't feel just like a number. Can't imagine going out with any other group for the bike ride. Billy even took cool pics of us and recommended restaurants and things to do as well. Probably one of the 2 top things we did in Maui the entire week. Thanks for a great time Billy and Tim - you guys rock!

Reviewed October 4, 2018

I knew the second Billy answered his cell phone after business hours when I was trying to book a bike trip down Haleakala that I need look no further than Maui Easy Riders. This guy, and his trusty assistant Mikah, are 2 super cool dudes, and floating down 25 miles from 6,500 feet on one of Billy's bikes is akin to attending a Phish concert - just blast off and enjoy a really long jam session making your way down to Paia. It's also like a private show, too, as you'll never be in a group larger than 7 (we had 4 in ours, and pretty much had the road to ourselves). Billy takes special care to get you down safe and sound, while also respecting the motorists on the road. Just a first-class operation. And Billy, when Mikah decides to move on (as all millennials with aspirations are quick to do), think of me on your search for a replacement. I imagine this trip never gets old.

1  Thank Curt M