“Seeing Maui and Molokai from the air is the best way!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maui Aviators
Ranked #7 of 13 Tours in Paia
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Seeing Maui and Molokai from the air is the best way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2011

When I found Maui Aviators and learned I could fly a Cessna 172 (with a Certified Flight Instructor, Tony) to Molokai I was ecstatic. Although I had some previous training it was a decade ago--but it doesn't matter. A complete newcomer can do this, too. Tony was quite helpful, running the radio and other things I didn't know (or had forgotten) and he was extremely easy going on the exterior. But he was paying VERY close attention to everything I was doing, and everything other traffic was doing. This was quite reassuring, especially to my somewhat dubious wife who came along. The sights were fantastic: the tallest sea cliffs in the world, beautiful valleys untouched by people, whales breaching in the sea. As we concluded after landing, we soon forgot about the few hundred dollars... but we will remember this flight the rest of our lives. There are many exciting and interesting things to do on Maui; consider this opportunity near the top of you list!

Visited February 2011