“Great waxing and Facials!”
Review of Grace Beauty Day Spa - CLOSED

More attraction details
Owner description: On the way to Hana and Ho'okipa Beach Park
kihei
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great waxing and Facials!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had heard Grace Beauty was great at waxing, so I decided to try for myself. Laura made me feel very comfortable, she was personable and professional. I was finished is less than 30 minutes. She invited me for a facial with her, so I decided to try the Collagen Facial. Amazing results and a very relaxing massage. I can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wendy P

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Laura Taliaferro best waxer ever!! Also does a wonderful collagen facial! Excellent service. Great spa and shop!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mom2Lili
San Francisco, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Wonderful, friendly and sweet spa”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Came for a Brazilian, upper lip and pedicure (Grace Day does not have shellac - yet). Laurie was awesome - infinitely patient, funny with some great techniques under her belt (the breathing was genius!). Likewise, Amanda was a total perfectionist (the gentle and patient kind, not the scary kind). Yes, pedis and manis here are a little bit more than what you would pay on the mainland - but that's the case throughout the entire island (and after getting a pretty crappy mani at another "salon", I came to appreciate Amanda's fine workmanship even more). Grace Day is also a boutique and appeared to be the girly hub of Paia, making my visit delightful all around. Loved this place, loved Amanda and Laurie!

Visited January 2013
Vancouver
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Excellent Facial!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I actually just needed my eyebrows waxed but decided to get a facial, too. Great choice! After getting my eyebrows shaped with yummy smelling chocolate wax, Lori proceeded to give me one of the best facials I've ever had! They use Eminence products, which is a great organic line. The facial included extractions and Lori also massaged my hands, feet, shoulders and neck. It was absolutely pure bliss! Mahalo, Lori!

Kihei, Hawaii
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Best manicure EVER”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

AMANDA is the BEST! I got a pedicure 1 week before my 3-week trip to Italy. The pedicure lasted the entire trip; didn't chip or anything! My toes looked perfect, even after all the torture I put my feet through. I am a local and will never go elsewhere for a pedicure again!

Visited July 2012