“Nice Treat”
Review of Penguini Gelato - CLOSED

Penguini Gelato
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Definitely worth stopping in. The guava goes fast! Awesome place to check out if coming through Paia.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stopped by here several times for their gelato during the week's stay in the area. Every flavor I tried was wonderful.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This place has fabulous gelato! It is always our dessert place while in Paia. The gelato is made with local products and the staff is always so nice.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

What a perfect way to end the evening in Paia! We skipped desert at the restaurant we were eating at to try some of their yummy gelato and weren't disappointed!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I love gelato, and have eaten it in several countries. I was surprised to see it in a little town like Paia, but wow what a nice surprise. The server was friendly, told me all about the flavors and let my husband and me sample several flavors before deciding on our order. I had the cheesecake and scattellio (spelling?). My husband had the pineapple sorbetto. Really good! You gotta try it!