“Cramped and crowded”

Dining options: Takeout
Redmond, Washington
“Cramped and crowded”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you are trying to eat healthy they have lots of organic, gluten free, dairy free options. It is almost impossible to push a shopping cart around and when you check out it is very cramped. I do not like the cramped feeling of this store and found it hard to keep track of my kids and shop. The selection is good and if you want healthy and don't mind the cramped store it would be good.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank ChrisMac17

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Battleford
“Mana's made it for me”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stopped by to grab some steaks for a BBQ. Talked to the butcher and he cut us steaks to order. Grain or grass fed, our choice. We chose ribeyes and they were terrific. Next time we will call ahead to place our order as this is what he prefers...he is a busy guy. Then stopped at their deli section and grabbed some Greek Salad, which was as good as any we have tasted. Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes for dessert and our meal was ready. Compliments to the chef!

• Visited April 2013
“Best Health Food Store!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My favorite health food store! Great prices, ono food and a huge selection of everything. Parking can be a challenge as well as making it through the narrow aisles. I like to go first thing on a weekday morning to avoid the crowds.

Visited April 2013
Mill Valley, California
“One of the Best in the world health food stores”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Mana's has everything. From local organic Papaya's and more exotic local fruit, to everything Whole Foods has and alot more. The raw section behind the prepared foods counter has some rare gems: The raw Kale chips are unique. I have tried several different kinds on the mainland but nothing touches these. I am not a raw foodie particularly by my wife and I always stock up on the raw Green Soup: Avocado, lemon, celery, garlic and other ingredients in a perfect blend of refreshing cold soup. Try some. Also have to mention the fresh fruit squeezed on the premises and in a separate cooler across from the raw foods. Varies daily so check often: Fresh grapefruit, and orange, but also Lillikoi, gauva and interesting blends. If not available, next best is Govind's tropical juices in a different cooler. All excellent as well but flash pasteurized for stability.

• Visited February 2013
Halmstad, Sweden
“Conscious food Brooklyn-style”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Mana is one of the greatest food stores I've visited since visiting Brooklyn last year. Everything is eco and alternative even the schampoos and the medicine. Here's where you buy your barbecue-meat as well as the smoothie-fruit with conscience. It's a bit expensive but it's definitely worth it.

Visited March 2013