The Coconut Apt is a couple of houses off the road to Hana. Behind it is sugarcane fields. It is a one bedroom apt, with a futon in the living room; with ceiling fans in both rooms. It has a full functioning kitchen which was great if you get tired of restaurants: it also saves money. The apt was clean, quiet and comfortable. Good water pressure an plenty of hot water! There was a laundry room in back, and clothes lines as well (covered). The owner and staff were available and responsive when needed. The apt is not a beach front property. A mile or so from Paia, 36 miles from Hana. About 10 miles from the Airport, 30 miles to the crater, 20 or so mils from Lahaina. Creatures other than human also live in paradise, we saw a couple of cane spiders which were swished outside with no casualties. We had a wonderful time and were satisfied with the accommondatations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spyglass Maui Rentals are two, well cared for homes, right next door to each other, in the middle of all of the North Shore beaches and less than a mile from Paia town, in a local, residential neighborhood. The closest beach access is a 5 minute walk away. The houses are owned by a two good friends and long time Maui residents, Liam McCormick and Poni Brendan, who call themselves family. Our on-sight manager, Sabrina, and full time housekeeper, Patti are here to assist you. The rentals are clean, comfortable and will make you feel like you are spending time in a "home away from home" rather than in a resort hotel. The Gingerbread House, at the rear of the property, is a very unique, two story, one bedroom house with a lanai off the second floor bedroom and an outdoor patio on the ground level. It has a jetted tub in the first floor bathroom. The Green Turtle House can be rented as a ONE or TWO bedroom house and can accommodate up to 6 guests when rented as a TWO bedroom. In our older reviews and on Google there is mention of the Bicycle Inn/House and the beachfront "Spyglass House". These are no longer our properties. The Gingerbread House and Green Turtle House have been under new management since the fall of 2014. The most current reviews of our properties can be found on Airbnb and VRBO. In our rentals, we try to provide everything that you will need to enjoy your vacation and leave your cares at home. Our focus is to create a lovely environment so that our guests can have a wonderful base from which to enjoy their vacation and explore all that is beautiful and special about Maui. Please contact us if you need additional information or have specific questions. During your stay, we are on-site and happy to help. Mahalo! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Spyglass Maui Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spyglass House Rentals Hotel Paia
- Spyglass Maui Rentals Paia