We stayed in a two bedroom house/cottage before 2009. The cottage was very roomy, had a nice size kitchen, a private yard, driveway to park in, and nice size living room. The house itself did not have a view, but was a very short walk to the ocean. We took some beautiful pictures here, but did not stay and play at this beach area....was a bit rocky if I remember correctly. We had a very nice stay at Mama's, and used the included kitchen utensils to cook wonderful breakfasts each morning before we headed to other area's of Maui for the day. This was a great, more roomy place to stay with a family, but if you want to be close to the action, you might not want to stay here, or realize you will have to drive to it. We stayed here until the dates opened up for another place we stayed in Lahaina. Also---just a tiip: we stopped at Costco and stocked up with food to cook at this house before we arrived.
Mama's Fish House restaurant is very charming, and I would recommend trying it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Called, "The Hawaii of your dreams!" By Sunset Magazine, the Inn at Mama's Fish House is just steps away from the ocean on a secluded white sand beach. Providing the same warmth and charm you'll find in our award-winning restaurant, each cottage embodies traditional elements of Polynesian decor, local wood working, spectacular flower arrangements, and beautiful artwork. The casual comfort of the Inn at Mama's Fish House exemplifies the Aloha spirit of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Inn at Mama's Fish House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mama`s Fish House Hotel Paia
- The Inn At Mama's Fish House Paia, Maui