I took 2 sisters to the Inn...just for 1 night...as a special treat and had asked for the very best they had to offer. We had the beach house ground floor . It was delightful, spacious, and had the BEST view of the sweet little beach, with shade nearby and heavenly palm trees...you gotta try it, for the utter relaxation of the place. In place was a hammock...and you fall into the restaurant nearby, which closes in good time so you will not be disturbed by its guests.
One niggle....I heard those above us on the upper floor getting up very very early, and it woke me up...but the rest of it, including a special greeting card for one sister which I had asked for when I had booked, and delicious fruit and banana bread and coffee left for us, all made the stay heavenly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Called, "The Hawaii of your dreams!" By Sunset Magazine, the Inn at Mama's Fish House is just steps away from the ocean on a secluded white sand beach. Providing the same warmth and charm you'll find in our award-winning restaurant, each cottage embodies traditional elements of Polynesian decor, local wood working, spectacular flower arrangements, and beautiful artwork. The casual comfort of the Inn at Mama's Fish House exemplifies the Aloha spirit of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Inn at Mama's Fish House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mama`s Fish House Hotel Paia
- The Inn At Mama's Fish House Paia, Maui