We stayed in the two-bedroom Onaga suite (all we could get on short notice) and could not have been happier. Sunny, spacious, everything you could need in the kitchen, and even though there was another suite adjacent to ours we had a great sense of privacy. The cottages are a short 3-minute stroll to a secluded beach—too rocky for swimming but I did see some folks had been in the water. And there’s the restaurant of course. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Called, "The Hawaii of your dreams!" By Sunset Magazine, the Inn at Mama's Fish House is just steps away from the ocean on a secluded white sand beach. Providing the same warmth and charm you'll find in our award-winning restaurant, each cottage embodies traditional elements of Polynesian decor, local wood working, spectacular flower arrangements, and beautiful artwork. The casual comfort of the Inn at Mama's Fish House exemplifies the Aloha spirit of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Inn at Mama's Fish House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mama`s Fish House Hotel Paia
- The Inn At Mama's Fish House Paia, Maui