We had eaten at Mama's Fish House a few times and decided to stay at the Inn for four nights during our New Year's trip to Maui. We stayed in the Ono cottage which is located in the lower level of one of their beach front cottages. Right outside of our cottage was a hammock with a view of the ocean. I spent much of our trip in that hammock.
I was a little hesitant to stay in the lower level, usually I think an upper-level unit is a better bet, but because the lower level units have direct beach access, in this case the lower level was the way to go. It was wonderful to be able to walk right out of the living room to the beach.
It is a little difficult to walk to Paia from here (no sidewalks), but when you are staying at a place this nice with direct beach access the goal is to stay put and relax (on the hammock right outside of your patio). Plus Inn guests get 15% off their bill at Mama's restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Called, "The Hawaii of your dreams!" By Sunset Magazine, the Inn at Mama's Fish House is just steps away from the ocean on a secluded white sand beach. Providing the same warmth and charm you'll find in our award-winning restaurant, each cottage embodies traditional elements of Polynesian decor, local wood working, spectacular flower arrangements, and beautiful artwork. The casual comfort of the Inn at Mama's Fish House exemplifies the Aloha spirit of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Inn at Mama's Fish House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mama`s Fish House Hotel Paia
- The Inn At Mama's Fish House Paia, Maui