“Great service, great bikes”
Review of Krank Cycles

Krank Cycles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a Full service Bicycle Shop that does Bike Rental, Repair and Sales. We have Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes from Hard tails to Full suspensions.
Anchorage, AK
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great service, great bikes”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were a group of 11 that wanted to bike down Skyline trail. Moose was great to work with. He set the bikes up for each of us. He went out of his way to open his shop early so we could get an jump on the day. His mountain and downhill bike were in great shape. He also has a collection of road bikes. I highly recommend this shop.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SouthAnchorage

Chico, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great bike shop!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I got setup with a perfectly dialed in rental Kona and had a great ride. Thanks for the great service!

2 Thank dees1011
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Krank Cycles - Great service and advice”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I contacted Moose at Krank cycles about renting a bike one weekend on Maui. He was actually going to be on an anniversary date with his wife on the East Side of Maui in Hana, and I was going to be out there too. He brought the bike out to Hana and personally handed it off to me which was above and beyond the call of duty. The Kona process I rented was brand new, and worked like a charm on the trails at Poli Poli state park. Moose has tons of local knowledge and can really put you on the spot to ride, no matter what the conditions. I highly recommend giving him a call!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Michael W
Koontz Lake, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great shop in Makawao!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The guys at the shop are super friendly, easy to work with and more than helpful in getting you set up with the best ride for your experience.

I stopped by without a reservation in the middle of their big tourist season and they had me set up and on the road within minutes.

What also set them apart was their sales. When I was there a local man and his young son were in there shopping for the little guy's first "big boy" bike. Just seeing the enthusiasm of setting a new rider with a bike was enjoyable, pairing him with a few different options of bikes at various price ranges and even offering the dad one HELL OF A DEAL!!!

These guys are great and I'll definitely use their services again!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Danny M
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great mountain bike rentals from Krank Cycles and owner Moose. Very good service, convenient and flexible (1/2 day rentals). The Skyline trail was unbelievable- wish I had more time to explore some of the other mtn bike trails.. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2014