“Krank Cycles - Great service and advice”
Review of Krank Cycles

Krank Cycles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a Full service Bicycle Shop that does Bike Rental, Repair and Sales. We have Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes from Hard tails to Full suspensions.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I contacted Moose at Krank cycles about renting a bike one weekend on Maui. He was actually going to be on an anniversary date with his wife on the East Side of Maui in Hana, and I was going to be out there too. He brought the bike out to Hana and personally handed it off to me which was above and beyond the call of duty. The Kona process I rented was brand new, and worked like a charm on the trails at Poli Poli state park. Moose has tons of local knowledge and can really put you on the spot to ride, no matter what the conditions. I highly recommend giving him a call!

1  Thank Michael W

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The guys at the shop are super friendly, easy to work with and more than helpful in getting you set up with the best ride for your experience.

I stopped by without a reservation in the middle of their big tourist season and they had me set up and on the road within minutes.

What also set them apart was their sales. When I was there a local man and his young son were in there shopping for the little guy's first "big boy" bike. Just seeing the enthusiasm of setting a new rider with a bike was enjoyable, pairing him with a few different options of bikes at various price ranges and even offering the dad one HELL OF A DEAL!!!

These guys are great and I'll definitely use their services again!

1  Thank Danny M
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great mountain bike rentals from Krank Cycles and owner Moose. Very good service, convenient and flexible (1/2 day rentals). The Skyline trail was unbelievable- wish I had more time to explore some of the other mtn bike trails.. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Tom L
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Took my friends in to rent a couple of downhill bikes so they could do the Skyline/Mamane trail with me on their visit. Moose hooked us up high end downhill bikes that were in excellent condition. Started from the 10,000 foot summit of Haleakala and rode off of the backside down a fire road that turned into some great singletrack riding with epic views. It was the highlight of their trip to Maui and they are already wishing they could do it again. Great bikes and great service! Thanks Moose!

1  Thank Brad718
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stop by krank cycles and see Moose for info on the local trails or to rent a bike. I rented a full suspension mnt bike Moose had the shock and fork set up for my weight, rode around the shop and hop around to check it out and Moose did the final tweaking. Great service and advice!!

1  Thank Scott B